In addition to these sites, see the listing of American Indian Agencies for additional, local training programs incentives, and individual assistance.
- Scholarships for Native American Students
- Native American Tribal Colleges and Universities, Native Studies Programs and Curriculum, K-12 Indian Education
Extensive listing of books and authors on Native American languages, history, and culture.
- Resources for California Teachers and Students
Resource guide includes books, projects, maps – tribal maps and language maps.
- Post Employment Training / American Indian Rehabilitation
San Diego State University (SDSU) Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling, and Rehabilitation Administration
- Native American Scholarships and Collaboration Projects
SDSU - Graduate programs in School Psychology, School Counseling, specific to serve Native American youth with high school incident disabilities.
Gates Millenium Scholarships
Scholarships for Minorities
- University of Montana Rural Institute
Programs on disability education, research, technical assistance and training designed for rural communities
- American University American Indian programs
Washington Internships for Native Studies
- Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute
A National Indian Community College and Land Grant Institution serving American Indian and Alaska Native students
- Association of American Indian Physicians
Supporting recruitment of American Indian high school and college youth into the medical and health professions i.e. Dentistry, Veterinary, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, etc. Services include mentoring and student live-in / shadowing Programs.
Leadership Programs for Administrators
- Consortia of Administrators for Native American Rehabilitation
CANAR provides conferences and training for Native American Administrators of rehabilitation projects serving Native Americans with disabilities. Site also includes a link to American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Programs.
- First Nations Development Institute
Technical assistance, policy and research, conferences and workshops
- National Rehabilitation Leadership Institute
Interwork Institute in partnership with The George Washington University offers seminars on Leadership for Directors, Chief Deputy Directors, and Senior Administrators of public and tribal rehabilitation programs.
- Capacity Building for American Indians Project
The CBAIP provides outreach, capacity building, and technical assistance to American Indians, Alaska Natives, and minority entities to increase their participation in activities under the Rehabilitation Act, including assistance to successfully implement and manage their grants.