Program learning outcomes will be addressed in various courses throughout the program. Note that not all learning outcoms will be addressed in each course. Specific learning outcomes will be identified in course descriptions in courses listed for the program.
- Articulate the theoretical foundation of leadership in post secondary education and administration.
- Identify how learning and development theories can be implemented in daily practice within post secondary education and administration.
- Identify what educational preparation and learning strategies learners need to be successful.
- Identify and apply varying leadership styles that are prevalent within a post secondary and/or administrative context.
- Identify one’s own leadership strengths and identify areas of continued development.
- Identify ethical leadership issues in post secondary education and propose solutions and strategies to address these issues.
- Engage in meaningful outcomes-based assessment of collaboratively designed student learning and development programs and initiatives.
- Articulate and apply the foundational principles of access, equity, and learner success.
- Apply research to practice in an area of specialization within post secondary education.
- Communicate ideas and concepts effectively in written and spoken word.
Home | Degrees & Programs | Staff | Student Resources | Contact Us | Instructional Staff
This site is provided by the SDSU/Interwork Institute's Center for Distance Learning Team.
Send any questions or problems regarding this website to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF file: download Adobe Acrobat Reader | MS Word: download word | MS Excel: download excel | MS PowerPoint: download powerpoint viewer