This program is presented in collaboration with the Center for Pacific Studies at the Interwork Institute at SDSU, the Department of Administration, Rehabilitation, and Postsecondary Education within the College of Education at SDSU, and the local community college. You should find the information on this page helpful. For further information confer with the local contact person or our academic advisor online, phone or in person.
- This 22-month program is intended for Education and Human Services Professionals desiring to earn a graduate degree focusing on leadership and administration.
- Program content is specifically selected and delivered to meet local needs.
- The program is designed to accommodate the working adult. Instruction is provided both on-island and online employing multiple instructional modalities.
The types of professionals who have benefited from this program of study leading to a Masters of Arts degree previously include:
- Administrators of Education Programs
- College Administrators and Instructors
- Ministry of Education Personnel
- Human Services Agency Administrators
- Private Business Leaders and Elected Official
- Prepares candidates to function as effective leaders.
- Includes students from diverse educational and human services organizations.
- Is recognized nationally and internationally.
Home | Degrees & Programs | Staff | Student Resources | Contact Us | Instructional Staff
This site is provided by the SDSU/Interwork Institute's Center for Distance Learning Team.
Send any questions or problems regarding this website to email@example.com
PDF file: download Adobe Acrobat Reader | MS Word: download word | MS Excel: download excel | MS PowerPoint: download powerpoint viewer