Open House Meetings for the Rehabilitation Counseling Program! November 18, 2016 and February 10, 2017. Click here for further details!
Dear Prospective Student,
The San Diego State University Rehabilitation Counseling Program (RCP) is recruiting prospective students for Fall 2016 admission! We will be holding open houses to discuss the features of the program, overview the application process, and meet faculty, students, and staff. Here are the dates and location:
- Friday, November 18, 2016: 5 pm to 7 pm
- Friday, February 10, 2017: 5 pm to 7 pm
Both open houses will be held at the Interwork Institute, at 6367 Alvarado Court, #350, San Diego. Parking is free.
For those who would like to view the Open House online, please use the following log-in instructions:
To access the conference room:
- Click the link: Open House Online
- Enter your name and click “Login”
- (Allow several seconds for the conference room to load)
- Accept the recommended connection speed.
- The conference room has three windows, the participant and chat windows are smaller and to the left of the presentation window.
- Audio Test: To check your audio capability, click the Tools Menu pulldown, then Audio, then Audio Setup Wizard. You will be guided through a test of your audio controls. After setting up your speaker controls, you may exit the Audio Setup Wizard. Audience microphones will be disabled in this presentation
- Please use Internet Explorer browser to participate in this Webinar. For Macintosh users, you may use Safari as your web browser.
- The conference tool will install a small java-script. You may need permission from your IT department or Administrator to configure your computer ahead of time.
- If you have any technical questions on accessing the lecture online, please contact email@example.com
We hope to see many of you. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Charles Degeneffe, the RCP Coordinator at 619-594-6921 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.